Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Design Drought

It seems as though designing comes in waves. Maybe it is just me? There are times where I have so much to do that I can barely find the time to do it all and on the other hand there are times where I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel to find things to do! I just can't seem to find a way to make things consistent. What are your tips and tricks for keeping steady business? I know a lot of people use social media outlets to drum up business. Anymore it seems that there are thousands of people to choose from when it comes to looking for services on social media. As I said before, people are going to jump at the cheapest avenue so it leaves the good quality designers with slim picking! What do you do? How do you cope with the designing drought??

- Jacob Reno

1 comment:

  1. I don't do graphic designs but as a freelance writer, I just keep putting my name out there.

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete