Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Big Break


They say that everybody has a big break in their business ventures. Well. . . I'm still waiting! It seems as though business comes and goes in waves. There are some months that I hardly get any and there are others where I am swamped! I need it to be consistent. My life goal is to own my own business that gets enough monthly income to sustain my family. Right now it's enough to have a little play money! Here is a question for all of you successful business owners. At what point in time did you go all in and devote all your time to your business?

- Jacob Reno

1 comment:

  1. As soon as I realized what my dream business was I pretty much dived in. There's so much work to do to get up and running that it didn't make sense for me to wait and drag that process out for years.

    ReplyDelete