Monday, February 1, 2016

Shipped or Emailed?

Lately I have been dipping my toes in the world of invitations. Birthdays, anniversaries, baby showers, you name it! The problem I have been running into is when it comes to getting the product to the client. The cheapest option it's to send the digital file so that they can print however many they need. However, most people would like the invites printed and Shipped to them. The issue with this that most don't realize is in order for me to design, print and ship the invites to them I have to charge upwards of 2 bucks a card to barely break even. After sending a quote of over $50 for 20 invites I get the old "I'll chat with the significant other and let you know". We all knew how that one ends! So. . . my question to you is. . . would you rather have a custom designed invite printed and Shipped for a higher price, or have the digital file emailed to you for printing at your convenience?

No comments:

Post a Comment