Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Time to Think

Wednesdays at work are my days to sit and think. About what? I use this day to think of designs that people will love. I spend the day scetching and jotting down ideas that come to mind. I then spend the rest of the week putting together my thoughts. Not many people can take there thoughts and put them into a computer and generate a piece of art. This is one of the many rewarding factors about being a designer and photographer. The "slogan" that I live by is, "if you can dream it, I can design in". My recommendation to all designers and photographers out there is to keep a piece of paper and a pencil, or pen, close by. When you have these thoughts or ideas come into your head write them down. Trust me. Telling yourself that you'll remember it when you get home never works. I've lost many great ideas because I didn't have anything to write it down on. Take time to think. Locking yourself in a quiet room with nothing but your thoughts is very therapeutic. Try it sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment